Work with us
Marketing, Fundraising and Events Coordinator
SPELD Victoria is a membership based, not for profit organisation. We are also the peak body for Specific Learning Difficulties in Victoria. We work to serve the estimated 1 in 10 Victorians with Specific Learning Difficulties (like Dyslexia). Our shared vision is that every Victorian child has the opportunity to reach their full learning potential. We work with our members, government, schools and the community to make this vision a reality for children with SLDs.
We are seeking to appoint a tech savvy, people-oriented marketing, fundraising and events coordinator. A great team player and self-starter, someone who enjoys working with our diverse stakeholders.
The Marketing, Fundraising & Events Coordinator works to:
- Manage SPELD’s website, other online and social media channels, and marketing campaigns
- Coordinate delivery of professional development, learning & fundraising events
- Prepare plans, market research and service evaluation reports.
- Website Management Skills (preference for WordPress) and integration with other online tools
- Experience in using Salesforce CRM
- Ability to drive social media (Facebook, Twitter) campaigns and manage SPELDs Social Media Channels effectively
- Experience in event planning and co-ordination. Ability to track and demonstrate market research findings from events and social media channels
- Demonstrate excellent and effective communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Tertiary qualification in marketing, communications or media
- Experience in developing marketing and fundraising plans
- Knowledge of Wufoo and Survey Monkey
- Clear understanding of Xero for invoicing
- Experience using Zapier or other applications used when integrating systems.
Please forward your resume and cover letter addressing selection criteria (max 2 pages) to CEO@speldvic.org.au
Applications close: Friday 3 November 2017.
Interviews: Thursday 9 November at SPELD Victoria’s office at Level 3, 673 Bourke Street, Melbourne.
Any Questions: Please call Maureen Younan on 03 9480 4422.